Reliant Energy Gas Transmission Company
Fifth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/2002, Docket: RP96-200-082, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 630 Second Revised Sheet No. 630 : Effective
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 630
STATEMENT OF NEGOTIATED RATES
Contract Rate Contract Reservation
Shipper Name Number Schedule Demand (Dth) Charge ($/Dth) Commodity Receipt Point(s) Delivery Point(s)
------------------- ---------- -------- ----------- -------------- ------------ ---------------------- -------------------
Arkansas Electric 1002565 FT 40,000 See (4) below See (1) Below South - Duke @ Carthage AEC @ Augusta (Bailey)
Cooperative Corporation Valero @ Panola AEC @ Camden (McClellan)
Neutral AEC @ Ozark (Fitzhugh)
Amoco Red Oak
Duke Blue Mtn.
Duke Cyclone Mtn.
Duke Pine Mtn
OPS Potato Hill
Transok Red Oak
BP F&H IC
North - TGT @ Helena
Neutral Pooling Area Pools
North and South Pooling Areas Points and Pools
West 1 and West 2 Pooling Areas Points and Pools
(1) The Commodity Rate shall be the minimum applicable Commodity Rate plus the following incremental/add-on charges, as applicable:
(a) $0.01 per Dth for receipts from the specifically named physical receipt points in the Neutral and South Pooling Areas listed above which are delivered to
Augusta and Camden Delivery Points;
(b) $0.02 per Dth for receipts from Pools in the Neutral Pooling Area which are delivered to Augusta and Camden Delivery Points;
(c) $0.03 per Dth for receipts from points in the South Pooling Area other than those listed above and South Pools which are delivered to Camden and Augusta;
(d) $0.04 per Dth for receipts from the West 1 and West 2 Pooling Areas which are delivered to Augusta and Camden Delivery Points; and
(e) $0.095 per Dth for receipts from points and Pools in the North Pooling Area.
(2) If Shipper releases capacity, it shall pay Transporter for any Commodity Rate charges (as stated above) not received by Transporter from the replacement Shipper.
(3) To the extent not deemed unauthorized overrun quantities, eligible quantities for which the initial Receipt Point into Transporter's system cannot be determined.
("Excess Quantities") shall be deemed to have been received as follows: (a) if there are no scheduled overrun nominations, Excess Quantities shall be prorated
based on Shipper's nominations; (b) if there are scheduled overrun nominations, the Excess Quantities shall be prorated among those overrun nominations; and (c) if
there are no nominations, then Excess Quantities shall be deemed to have been received at the point or from the Pool which would be charged the highest rate under
(4) Transporter and Shipper intend that the minimum dollar amount collected for quantities transported under the contract which are eligible for the above specified
rates will be $0.085 per Dth. In order to achieve such amount, the Reservation Charge for any Month may be adjusted, based on eligible quantities transported for
such Month. If at the termination date of the TSA, a minimum dollar amount deficiency exists, Shipper shall pay a deficiency payment, the amount of which shall be
the difference between $335,000.00 and the dollar amount collected by Transporter attributable to eligible quantities transported to eligible Delivery Points.
(5) Rate may default to maximum if Transporter is unable to collect Negotiated Rates for any reason during the term of the contract, and Shipper has termination right
in such event.
(6) Standard Rate & Related Provisions for Non-Maximum Rate Agreements, posted in REGT News Section of REGT's Internet web site "pipelines.reliantenergy.com", shall
apply to this transaction. Rates include any applicable GRI, ACA, GT&C Section 13.4, Order No. 528 and Order No. 636 transition cost surcharges.