Reliant Energy Gas Transmission Company
Fifth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 01/01/2001, Docket: RP96-200-061, Status: Effective
Substitute Third Revised Sheet No. 8B Substitute Third Revised Sheet No. 8B : Superseded
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 8B
STATEMENT OF NEGOTIATED RATES
Contract Rate Firm Contract
Shipper Name Number Schedule Quantities (1) Receipt Point(s) Delivery Point(s) Rate
------------------- --------- ---------- --------------- ------------------ ------------------ ----------------
Reliant Energy Arkla, 4016 FT 547,562 Dth/D See Sheet No. 8B.01 See Sheet Nos. 8B.01 See (2) - (4) below
a division of Reliant 4016 NNTS 173,384 Dth/D and 8B.02
Energy Resources Corp. 0046 FSS 10,974,533 Dth
(1) Contract Demand (FT), Contract Delivery Demand (NNTS), Maximum Storage Quantity (FSS) and Maximum Deliverability Quantity (FSS), respectively. Shipper may
increase firm quantities subject to capacity availability and pursuant to Tariff allocation procedures.
(2) Annualized base rate amount paid for reserved capacity and services utilized up to applicable Contract Limitations under all three (3) contracts:
$62,023,803 (each Year or pro rata for partial Year through March 31, 2002); $63,330,813 (each Year or pro rata for partial Year through March 31, 2005).
Shipper receives advance credit of $10,000,000. Not required to pay surcharges or add-ons to base rate amount attributable to: GRI (so long as voluntary and
discountable prior to other components), ACA, GT&C Section 13.4, Order No. 528 and Order No. 636 transition cost surcharges. Following each Contract Year,
calculation made of total amount paid for eligible services and true-up payment/credit made if amount collected varies from applicable base rate amount for Year
or part thereof. Base rate amounts to be adjusted on pro rata basis to reflect changes in firm quantities per agreements.
(3) Reduction in FERC maximum base Tariff rates applicable to services prior to March 31, 2005 will trigger reduced annualized base rate amount to provide total
reduction below the new maximum Tariff rates of 11.7% for period through March 31, 2002, and 9.8% thereafter; provided, however, Transporter has right to terminate
all or part of services under the contracts on ninety (90) days notice given after any such reduction, but Shipper may retain the full service quantities by agreeing
to pay within notice period the reduced maximum Tariff rates (but not to exceed the previously effective unreduced base rate amount).
(4) Rate applicable to specified receipt/delivery points, including any existing/future city gate delivery points established for Shipper in Arkansas. If other
points utilized, maximum rate applies for maximum quantity used on any Day and for entire Month.
(5) Shipper has right to reduce applicable firm quantities if one of its customers currently served via the contracts bypasses Shipper and/or contracts for firm
service on Transporter which replaces service from Shipper or if, following 6 months notice, Shipper utilizes peak shaving option with respect to certain specified
points and quantities.
(6) If customer of Shipper currently served via the contracts takes release of Shipper's capacity following certain actions taken by Shipper relating to service
conversion or unbundling, Shipper will receive credit for demand charges paid by replacement shipper up to the then-effective demand charge payable by Shipper for
(7) Pursuant to GT&C Section 15, Transporter will provide as of November 1, 2001, on a not unduly discriminatory basis, additional flexibility under FSS and NNTS
services: limited waiver to provide twenty-four (24) hours notice to bring on incremental flowing gas supplies pursuant to Rate Schedule NNTS, Section 3.4; under Rate
Schedule FSS, waive the Minimum Monthly Withdrawal Quantity for the month of November, limited waiver to permit the Working Gas Quantity remaining at end of Storage
Contract Year to be up to thirty percent (30%) of Working Gas Quantity as of prior November 1, and limited waiver to suspend the Maximum Daily Withdrawal Quantity
ratchet in Rate Schedule FSS, Section 6.2(c)(i).