Northwest Pipeline Corporation
First Revised Volume No. 1-A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/02/1991, Docket: RP91-150-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 442 First Revised Sheet No. 442 : Effective
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 442
GENERAL TRANSPORTATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
11. Complete Exhibit "A" specifying the Receipt Points requested.
12. Complete Exhibit "B" specifying the Delivery Points requested.
Prepayment Fee for Firm Service
13. If firm service is requested a prepayment fee must accompany the request before it
will be deemed complete. A prepayment fee, equal to the reservation charge due for a
one-year period or the term of the agreement whichever is less (not to exceed
$10,000.00), will be due for each firm transportation agreement. The prepayment fee
shall be applied to the reservation charge due for the first year of the term of the
agreement as applicable or refunded if said transportation agreement is not executed
within 45 days of the date of the request.
Warranty of Title to Gas
14. By signing and submitting this transportation request form, Shipper hereby warrants
that Shipper has title, or the right to acquire title, to the gas that is to be
Establishment of Credit
15. Shipper must establish a credit limit satisfactory to Northwest pursuant to Section
5.9 of Northwest's General Transportation Terms and Conditions. Therefore, prior to
execution of the transportation agreement, Shipper may be required to furnish a
completed Credit Application and such other information or advance deposits as
Northwest may require.
16. Does any requested receipt or delivery point require the installation or modification
of any facilities (e.g. tap, measurement, or other) in order for it to be utilized?
_______ Yes________ No
If "Yes" is checked, a separate facilities agreement may be required.