Northwest Pipeline Corporation
First Revised Volume No. 1-A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 10/01/1993, Docket: TM94-1-37-000, Status: Effective
Nineteenth Revised Sheet No. 201 Northwest Pipeline Corporation: First Revised Volume No. 1-A
Nineteenth Revised Sheet No. 201 : Superseded
Superseding: Eighteenth Revised Sheet No. 201
SUMMARY STATEMENT OF TRANSPORTATION RATES
Effective Rates Applicable to Transportation Rate Schedules
Contained in this FERC Gas Tariff, First Revised Volume No. 1-A
The base tariff rates shown below, stated in cents per MMBtu are subject to adjustment pursuant
to Sections 13, 16 and 19 of the General Transportation Terms and Conditions of this Tariff, First
Revised Volume No. 1-A, concerning Gas Research Institute Adjustments ("GRI Adjustment"), and FERC
Annual Charges and SSP Charges. The rates after adjustment are designated "Currently Effective Tariff
Rate Schedule Base Tariff FERC Effective
and Type Rate GRI(1) Annual SSP(5) Tariff Rate(6)
of Charge Minimum Maximum Adjustment Charges Charges Minimum Maximum
______________ _______ _______ __________ _______ _______ _______ ________
Commodity (2) 0.11› 24.88› 1.47› .25› 3.97› .34› 30.57›
Reservation Charge -
Small Customer - - - - - - -
Large Customer (3) - 753.50› 8.00› - - - 761.50›
Small Customer (8) 0.11› 49.66› 1.47› .25› 3.97› .34› 55.35›
Large Customer (4) 0.11› 0.11› 1.47› .25› 3.97› .34› 5.80›
TI-1 and TF-1
Transportation (2) 0.11› 24.88› 1.47› .25› 3.97› .34› 30.57›
Daily Overrun Charge
at least 3%;
less than 5% - 500.00› - - - - 500.00›
5% or more - 1000.00› - - - - 1000.00›
(1) The GRI Adjustment shall not be applicable to (i) Shippers which are participating members of the
Gas Research Institute (GRI) which help fund GRI and which include in their rates a charge for
Research, Development and Demonstration by GRI, and (ii) to gas that is eventually resold or
transported by another interstate pipeline at rates that include a charge for Research,
Development and Demonstration by GRI.
(2) The maximum interruptible commodity rate and scheduled overrun transportation rates are comprised
of 24.06› for transmission costs and .82› for storage costs.
(3) The Reservation Charge for large customers is comprised of 728.95› for transmission costs and
24.55› for storage costs.
(4) The maximum firm commodity rate for large customers includes only variable costs and is comprised
of .09› for transmission costs and .02› for storage costs.
(5) To the extent Transporter provides service for the same volume of gas under Volume Nos. 1, 1-A
and 2 of its FERC Gas Tariff, the applicable SSP Commodity Charge will be billed only once.
(6) To the extent Transporter discounts the Maximum Currently Effective Tariff Rate, any such
discounts will be applied on a non-discriminatory basis and subject to the policies of Order No.
497. Unless agreed otherwise, discounts offered to the Maximum Currently Effective Tariff Rate
will be applied first to the GRI Adjustment surcharges, then to SSP charges and then to the Base
(7) The Washington Water Power Company shall also be responsible for Account No. 858 Commodity and
Demand Charges for Rate Schedule TF-1 deliveries from off-PGT points. The derivation of such
charges is described in Section 13 of Rate Schedule TF-1.
(8) The maximum firm commodity rate for small customers is comprised of 48.02› for transmission costs
and 1.64› for storage costs.
(9) A "Facility Cost-of-Service Charge", defined in Rate Schedules TF-1 and TI-1, shall be applied
per Exhibit C of the Transportation Agreement, where applicable, in addition to all other rates