Stingray Pipeline Company, L. L. C.
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/2008, Docket: RP08-436-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 142 Second Revised Sheet No. 142
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 142
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
14.(a) EVALUATION OF CREDIT (Con't)
(6) No significant collection lawsuits or judgments are
outstanding which would seriously reflect upon the
business entity's ability to remain solvent.
(b) If a Shipper fails to satisfy the credit criteria, Stingray
will notify Shipper with an explanation of the reason why
Shipper failed to satisfy the credit criteria.
(c) A Shipper that fails to satisfy the credit criteria may
still obtain service hereunder if it elects one of the
(1) Payment in advance for three (3) Months' service;
(2) A standby irrevocable letter of credit drawn upon a
bank acceptable to Stingray;
(3) Security interest in collateral provided by the
Shipper found to be satisfactory to Stingray; or
(4) Guarantee by a person or another entity which does
satisfy the credit appraisal.