Empire Pipeline, Inc.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 12/10/2008, Docket: CP06-5-010, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 128 Original Sheet No. 128
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4. NOMINATIONS, SCHEDULING AND ALLOCATION (Cont'd.)
Service Provider, as defined in the NAESB Standards
("TTTSP"), or any party with an effective transportation
agreement, Operational Balancing Agreement, or
Interconnection Agreement with Transporter may request a
Title Transfer Tracking Nominations Processing Agreement for
execution. If a Title Transfer Party wishes to designate an
agent (for example, a TTTSP) for the purpose of processing
TTT Noms on its behalf, it must execute the agent
designation form available on Transporter's Web Site.
Transporter will, on a non-discriminatory basis, negotiate
and enter into agreements with TTTSP's which define the
terms and conditions applicable to the processing of TTT
Noms submitted by the TTTSP.
(ii) Each TTT Nom must be made using Transporter's
standard nomination form incorporating NAESB
approved data sets, and shall include the following
(1) Identity of the party transferring title
(2) Identity of the party receiving title ("Title
(3) The date and time of the transfer;
(4) The receipt point or pool on Transporter's
system to be utilized as the location of the
(5) The quantity to be transferred; and
(6) Upstream and downstream contract information
required for confirmation.