West Texas Gas, Inc.
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/01/1998, Docket: RP98- 25-005, Status: Effective
Substitute Second Revised Sheet No. 7 Substitute Second Revised Sheet No. 7 : Effective
Superseding: Substitute First Revised Sheet No. 7
RATE SCHEDULE IS-1
3. Rate: The rate for volumes delivered under Rate Schedule IS-1 shall be
the applicable "Total Rate" as shown on the effective Sheet No. 4 of
Seller's FERC Gas Tariff, First Revised Volume No. 1.
4. Minimum Bill: None.
5. Determination of Deliveries: The volume og gas delivered under this
rate schedule on any day shall be that volume of gas in excess of
Buyer's entitlement at any point under Rate Schedule FS-1, as measured
by meters of Buyer, computed in accordance with Section 3 of the
General Terms and Conditions.
6. Unauthorized Overrun Gas: In the event that Buyer fails to curtail and
discontinue use of gas within the specified period after notice by
Seller, given pursuant to Section 2.3 of this rate schedule, the total
amount which Buyer takes and fails to curtail shall be billed by Seller
and paid for by Buyer at a price of $10.00 per dth for all such
unauthorized overrun gas in addition to all other charges payable by
7. Unit of Measurement: See Section 3 of the General Terms and Conditions.
8. Heat Content: The heat content of the gas delivered hereunder shall not
be less than 963 BTU per cubic foot nor more than 1,033 BTU per
9. General Terms and Conditions: The General Terms and Conditions are
applicable to this rate schedule and are hereby made a part hereof.