West Texas Gas, Inc.
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/01/1998, Docket: RP98- 25-005, Status: Effective
Substitute Second Revised Sheet No. 5 Substitute Second Revised Sheet No. 5 : Effective
Superseding: Substitute First Revised Sheet No. 5
RATE SCHEDULE FS-1
FIRM SALES SERVICE
1. Availability: This rate schedule is available to any Buyer for the
purchase from West Texas Gas, Inc. (herein called "Seller") of natural
gas delivered from Seller's Bivins-Clayton transmission facilities
(also referred to as the "Dalhart System") when Buyer and Seller have
executed a service agreement for service under this rate schedule.
2. Applicability: This rate schedule shall apply to all natural
gas delivered by Seller to Buyer from Seller's Bivins-Clayton
transmission facilities, except such natural gas as Buyer may
purchase from Seller under Rate Schedule IS-1.
Deliveries of gas hereunder up to the maximum daily obligation
Seller is obligated to deliver to Buyer under the service
agreement shall be firm gas and shall not be subject to
curtailment or interruption except as provided in Sections 10
and 11 of the General Terms and Conditions.
3. Rate: The rate for volumes delivered under rate schedule FS-1 shall
be the applicable "Total Rate" as shown on Sheet No. 4 of Seller's FERC
Gas Tariff, First Revised Volume No. 1.
4. Minimum Bill: None.
5. Unit of Measurement: See Section 3 of the General Terms and Conditions.
6. Heat Content: The heat content of the gas delivered hereunder shall
not be less than 963 BTU per cubic foot nor more than 1,033 BTU per
7. General Terms and Conditions: The General Terms and Conditions are
applicable to this rate schedule and are hereby made a part hereof.