Total Peaking Services, L. L. C.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/1998, Docket: CP96-339-001, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 51 Original Sheet No. 51 : Effective
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4. NOMINATION AND SCHEDULING OF SERVICES
Service shall be provided only after Customer has furnished or caused
to be furnished to Total Peaking a nomination for such service in
accordance with Sections 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3 and Total Peaking has
scheduled the service in accordance with Sections 4.5, 4.6, and 4.7.
4.1 Contents of Nominations
Each nomination shall show the Customer's contract number and the
information required below concerning the Quantities of LNG to be
received, and stored and the LNG or Regasified LNG to be
delivered by Total Peaking.
(a) Information Required for All Nominations
(1) The Day(s) the natural gas or LNG is to be
(2) The Quantities of natural gas or LNG to be
(3) The estimated composition and heat content of
the natural gas or LNG;
(4) The source of the natural gas or LNG;
(5) The estimated pressure of the natural gas on
arrival at Total Peaking's Facilities;
(6) The estimated saturated pressure and
temperature of the LNG on arrival at Total
(7) A delivery schedule, including Quantities and
dates of delivery, which shall comply with the
cycling requirement of Section 5.4(c) herein;
(8) Means of Receipt and Delivery.