ANR Storage Company
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/2007, Docket: RP08- 16-000, Status: Effective
Fourth Revised Sheet No. 128 Fourth Revised Sheet No. 128 : Effective
Superseding: Third Revised Sheet No. 128
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(c) Customer's Identification: (Note: The "Customer" is the party which
proposes to execute the Agreement).
(1) Name, address, Dun & Bradstreet No., representative and telephone
number of Customer.
(2) A statement of whether Customer is a local distribution company, an
intrastate pipeline, an interstate pipeline, marketer/broker,
producer, end user or other type of entity (which shall be
(3) A statement of whether Customer is acting for itself or as agent for
someone else (who must be named).
(4) A statement of whether Customer is a Replacement Customer and the
contract number under which Replacement Customer is requesting
(d) Type of Service(s) Requested: Specify for which Volume No. 1 Rate
Schedule service is desired.
(e) Quantity: (stated in Dekatherms)
(1) Maximum Storage Quantity, which shall not be less than 100,000
Dekatherms, except for volumes under Section 7 of Rate Schedule
(2) Storage Demand Withdrawal Quantity, the number of Dths cannot be
greater than 1/10 of the Maximum Storage Quantity nor less that
1/126 of the Maximum Storage Quantity.
(f) Term of Service:
(1) Date service is requested to commence.
(2) Date service is requested to terminate (Agreements for FS shall
terminate on March 31, unless mutually agreed to otherwise).
(g) Point of Injection
(h) Point of Withdrawal
(i) Certified Statement: A certified statement that the Customer has, or
will have, by the time of execution of an Agreement with Seller, title
to, or the legal right to cause to be delivered to Seller, for Storage
the Gas which is to be delivered to Seller and facilities or
contractual rights which will cause such Gas to be delivered to and
received from Seller.
(j) Credit Evaluation:
(1) Customer's Bank References.
(2) Customer should submit year end audited financial statements of
Customer together with the latest quarterly report.
(3) Customer's Affiliates, including parent, subsidiaries of parent
and of such subsidiaries, and subsidiaries of Customer.