Cimarron River Pipeline, LLC
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 09/01/2008, Docket: CP08-17-001, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 334 Original Sheet No. 334
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
22. TARIFF-PERMITTED PROVISIONS IN SERVICE AGREEMENTS
Transporter on a not unduly discriminatory basis and any shipper or other
customer may agree at any time to any of the following provisions in any TSA
or MPS Agreement:
1. Contract term extensions, including evergreen extensions,
rollovers, and other term extensions.
2. Varying MDQs for different months of the year.
3. Transporter may commit to negotiate with a Delivery Point operator
regarding how the quality and quantity of gas deliveries will be
monitored and managed.
4. A firm shipper may agree to waive its ROFR rights at any time.
5. Any shipper may agree to bear or reimburse Transporter for all
fees imposed by governmental or regulatory bodies on or relating
to Transporter's transportation or pooling services.
23. INTERNET WEBSITE
Transporter maintains its Internet Website on the Internet's World Wide Web at
http://gmsreg.dcpmidstream.com/DIGPCA for Customer Activities and at
http://ebb.dcpmidstream.com/Cimarron for Informational Postings.
Transporter's Internet Website provides all information required to be posted
under regulations of the Commission, together with additional information as
Transporter considers appropriate.