Transcolorado Gas Transmission Company LLC
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 12/28/2007, Docket: RP08-167-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 423 Original Sheet No. 423 : Effective
(FOR RATE SCHEDULE PALS)
Contract No. _______
TRANSCOLORADO GAS TRANSMISSION COMPANY LLC
PARK AND LOAN SERVICE AGREEMENT ________ DATED ___________
UNDER SUBPART _________ OF PART 284 OF THE FERC'S REGULATIONS
1. SHIPPER is __________________________, a ________________________.
2. Maximum Aggregate Quantity (Dth) _______(On any day, the total of all
MAQ ROs can never exceed this quantity.)
3. Maximum Daily Quantity (Dth) ________(The total of all MDQ RO can never
exceed this quantity).
4. TERM: _________ through __________ and month to month thereafter until
terminated by prior written notice by either party. Termination shall
not discharge any obligations accrued prior to such termination.
5. Service will be ON BEHALF OF: ______________ Shipper or
_________ Other: __________________________________.
6. SHIPPER'S ADDRESS TRANSCOLORADO'S ADDRESS
7. This Agreement supersedes and cancels a _____ Agreement dated
8. PALS Request Order: The form of the PALS RO attached hereto or such
other mutually agreeable form, when executed by the parties shall evidence
their agreement as to the terms of the particular transaction for the Park and
Loan Service pursuant to this Agreement, including the quantity, rate, Receipt
and Delivery Points for parking and loaning and the term. The PALS RO may
specify a range for the quantity and term of a Park and Loan. A single PALS
RO may cover both a park and loan within limits specified.
9. PARK AND LOAN QUANTITY:
(i) Park Service: shall consist of TransColorado's receipt of a
quantity of natural gas at the designated Receipt Point(s) on the designation
date(s), requested by Shipper under a PALS RO and approved by TransColorado,
TransColorado's holding of such parked quantity of gas for Shipper's account
and TransColorado's redelivery of the parked quantity of gas to Shipper at the
designated Delivery Point(s) and on the designation date(s) set forth in such