Arlington Storage Company, LLC
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 08/24/2009, Docket: RP09-872-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 110 Original Sheet No. 110
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
law, or appointing a receiver, liquidator, assignee, trustee, sequestrator (or other similar
official)of the Customer, or any parent entity thereof or guarantor of Customer, or of any
substantial part of their property, or the ordering of the winding-up or liquidation of their
affairs, with said order or decree continuing unstayed and in effect for a period of sixty
(60) consecutive days. ASC may not take any action under this Section 3.3(i) which conflicts
with any order of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
(j) ASC's determination of a Customer's or prospective Customer's
creditworthiness shall be subject to the following procedures:
(1) If ASC requests additional information to be used for credit evaluation after the
initiation of service, ASC, contemporaneous with the request, shall provide its reason(s)
for requesting the additional information to Customer and designate to whom the response
shall be sent. ASC and Customer may mutually agree to waive the requirements of this
(2) Upon receipt of either an initial or follow-up request from ASC for information to be
used for creditworthiness evaluation, Customer's or prospective Customer's authorized
prospective Customer may mutually agree to waive the requirements of this standard.
(3) Customer's or prospective Customer's authorized representative(s) shall respond to ASC's
request for credit information, as allowed by ASC's tariff, on or before the due date
specified in the request. Customer or prospective Customer shall provide all the credit
information requested by ASC or provide the reason(s) why any of the requested information
was not provided.
(4) Upon receipt from Customer or prospective Customer of all credit information provided
pursuant to applicable NAESB WGQ standards, ASC shall notify the Customer's or prospective
Customer's authorized representative(s) that it has received such information. ASC and
Customer or Prospective Customer may mutually agree to waive the requirements of this standard.
(5) (i) Customer or prospective Customer shall designate up to two representatives who are
authorized to receive notices regarding the Customer's or prospective Customer's
creditworthiness, including requests for additional information, pursuant to the applicable
NAESB WGQ standards and shall provide to ASC the Internet e-mail addresses of such
representatives prior to the initiation of service.