Hardy Storage Company, LLC
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2007, Docket: CP05-150-003, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 135 Original Sheet No. 135 : Effective
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Cont’d)
(2) Partial or entire electronic failure (including the failure
of the EBB and the EBB backup plan, or the failure of SCADA or
electronic measurement equipment), that impairs Seller's ability to
monitor and control Seller's essential facilities.
(3) Mechanical or physical failure that affects Seller's
ability to operate storage facilities, including for example but
without limitation, pipeline failure, compressor failure, regulator
failure or other similar mechanical or physical failure.
(4) External operations, including for example but not limited
to, surface or subsurface mining operations or highway construction
operations or blasting operations that require Seller to reduce
operating pressures in, or remove from service, a portion of Seller's
(5) Federal or state rules, regulations or orders, such as
safety inspection orders and environmental safety orders, that require
Seller to reduce operating pressures in, or remove from service, a
portion or Seller's storage facilities.
(6) Loss of natural gas supply from upstream suppliers,
producers, storage providers or LNG providers due to exigencies
occurring on those entities' systems.