National Fuel Gas Supply Corporation
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/1997, Docket: RP97- 1-004, Status: Effective
1st Rev. Original Sheet No. 148 1st Rev. Original Sheet No. 148 : Effective
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 148
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
9. ELECTRONIC BULLETIN BOARD (Cont'd.)
(6) imbalance trading with other Transporter customers
subject to Section 14; and
(7) E-mail communication with Transporter personneland
other EBB System Subscribers.
9.4 Available Capacity
(a) Transporter shall inform EBB System Subscribers, on a timely
basis via the EBB System, about the availability of firm and
(1) at Point(s) of Receipt for which Transporter receives
real-time measurement information;
(2) on the Transporter's mainline(s);
(3) at Point(s) of Delivery for which Transporter receives
real-time measurement information; and
(4) in Transporter's storage system.
The EBB System shall also disclose whether the capacity is
available from Transporter directly, or through
Transporter's capacity reallocation mechanism as set forth
in Section 10 of these General Terms and Conditions.
Transporter will provide on request operationally available
capacity separate from unsubscribed capacity.
(b) Additionally, Transporter shall maintain both in written
form and on the EBB System a Master Receipt and Delivery
Point List containing the following information for each
Point, updated promptly whenever any Point(s) of Receipt or
Delivery are added to the system.