Southern LNG Inc.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 03/01/2010, Docket: RP10-271-001, Status: Effective
Substitute First Revised Sheet No. 131 Substitute First Revised Sheet No. 131
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 131
FORM OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
(For Use Under a Firm Rate Schedule)
2. Unless agreed otherwise with Customer in Customer's Exhibit C or F, Southern LNG shall have the
unilateral right to propose, file, and make effective with the Commission, or other regulatory authority having
jurisdiction, changes and revisions to the rates and rate design proposed pursuant to Section 4 of the Natural
Gas Act, or to propose, file, and make effective superseding rates or rate schedules, for the purposes of
changing the rates, charges, rate design, terms, and conditions of service and other provisions thereof
effective as to Customer; provided, however, that the (i) firm character of service, (ii) term of agreement (as
set forth in Article IV above), (iii) quantities, and (iv) points of receipt and delivery shall not be subject
to unilateral change under this paragraph. Unless agreed otherwise with Customer in Customer's Exhibit C or F,
regarding the rates for its service under this agreement, Customer shall have the right to file with the
Commission or other regulatory authority in opposition to any such filings or proposals by Southern LNG. This
agreement does not, however, alter pre-existing rights under Section 5 of the Natural Gas Act.
1. The subject headings of the Articles of this agreement are inserted for the purpose of
convenient reference and are not intended to be a part of this agreement nor to be considered in the
interpretation of the same.
2. (If applicable) This agreement supersedes and cancels as of the effective date hereof the
following Service Agreements between the parties hereto:
3. No waiver by either party of any one or more defaults by the other in the performance of any
provisions of this agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver of any future default or defaults,
whether of a like or different character.
4. This agreement shall be interpreted, performed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the
State of Georgia, without regard to rules for conflicts of law that would result in the application of other
5. This agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the parties hereto and their
respective successors and assigns.
6. This agreement (and Southern LNG's Tariff incorporated herein) constitutes a completely
integrated agreement that supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements and negotiations. No amendment
will modify the terms of this agreement unless executed by both Customer and Southern LNG.