Phillips Gas Pipeline Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/1993, Docket: RS92- 47-003, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 51 Original Sheet No. 51 : Effective
(8) The date:
(A) service is requested to commence,
(B) service is requested to terminate.
(9) A list of all Points of Receipt into PGPL's
pipeline and Points of Delivery out of
PGPL's pipeline between which gas is
requested to be transported and the
distance in pipeline miles between the
Point of Receipt and Point of Delivery
that are the farthest apart.
(10) Whether the service requested is firm or
(11) The location (state) of the ultimate end
user of the gas.
(12) The identity of the PGPL transportation
rate schedules and transportation rates
applicable for such service.
(13) Whether any of the gas being transported
is subject to take-or-pay relief for the
transporting pipeline, and if so, how
much. PGPL has never incurred any
take-or-pay purchase liabilities and will
not receive any take-or-pay relief from