Phillips Gas Pipeline Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: / / , Docket: RS92- 47-001, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 31 Original Sheet No. 31 : Superseded
(2) Shall not contain more than one-quarter (1/4)
grain of hydrogen sulfide or more than five (5)
grains of total sulphur per one hundred (100)
(3) Shall not contain more than one percent (1%) of
volume of carbon dioxide.
(4) Shall not exceed one hundred twenty degrees
(120ø) Fahrenheit in temperature at the point of
(5) Shall be as free of oxygen as it can be kept
through the exercise of all reasonable
precautions, and shall not in any event contain
more than one percent (1%) of oxygen by
(6) Shall not contain in excess of seven (7) pounds of
water vapor per million cubic feet.
(7) Shall not contain in excess of two percent (2%)
of nitrogen by volume.
(c) Acceptance of Gas not Meeting Quality Standards:
PGPL shall have the right to accept receipt of any gas
not complying with the foregoing quality specifications
subject to its right at any time thereafter to require that
the quality specifications stated above shall be observed
for all future receipts.
(1) In the event PGPL should agree to accept any
gas having a non-hydrocarbon content in excess
of 3% of the total volume, such non-hydrocarbon
content in excess thereof shall be deemed to
have 1000 Btu per cubic foot for transportation
billing purposes but shall not be utilized the
calculation of thermal equivalent volumes for