Pine Needle LNG Company, LLC
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/01/1999, Docket: CP96- 52-003, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 111 Original Sheet No. 111 : Effective
FORM OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
(For Use Under Rate Schedule LNG-2)
1. The subject headings of the Articles of this agreement are inserted for
the purpose of convenient reference and are not intended to be a part of this
agreement nor to be considered in the interpretation of the same.
2. This agreement supersedes and cancels as of the effective date hereof the
following contract(s) between the parties hereto:
3. No waiver by either party of any one or more defaults by the other in the
performance of any provisions of this agreement shall operate or be construed as a
waiver of any future default or defaults, whether of a like or different character.
4. This agreement shall be interpreted, performed and enforced in accordance
with the laws of the State of North Carolina.
5. This agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of the
parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
6. Notices to either party shall be in writing and shall be considered as
duly delivered when mailed to the other party at the following address:
(a) If to Pine Needle:
(b) If to Customer: