Pine Needle LNG Company, LLC
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 01/01/2003, Docket: RP01-243-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 107 First Revised Sheet No. 107 : Effective
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 107
FORM OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
(For Use Under Rate Schedule LNG-1)
Other terms and conditions specified by Releasing Customers:
See Exhibit A hereto.
1. The subject headings of the Articles of this agreement are inserted for the purpose of
convenient reference and are not intended to be a part of this agreement nor to be considered in
the interpretation of the same.
2. This agreement supersedes and cancels as of the effective date hereof the following
contracts between the parties hereto:
3. No waiver by either party of any one or more defaults by the other in the performance
of any provisions of this agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver of any future
default or defaults, whether of a like or different character.
4. This agreement shall be interpreted, performed and enforced in accordance with the
laws of the State of North Carolina.
5. This agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto
and their respective successors and assigns.
6. Notices to either party shall be in writing and shall be considered as duly delivered
when mailed to the other party at the following address:
(a) If to Pine Needle:
(b) If to Customer:
Such addresses may be changed from time to time by mailing appropriate notice thereof to the