Saltville Gas Storage Company L.L.C.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 03/01/2009, Docket: RP08-479-002, Status: Pending
Sub Fifth Revised Sheet No. 112 Sub Fifth Revised Sheet No. 112
Superseding: Fourth Revised Sheet No. 112
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3. CONTRACTING FOR SERVICE (continued)
3.9 Allocation of Expansion Capacity.
(a) Saltville shall post notices pursuant to this Section 3.9
for solicitation of bids in an open season for new storage
capacity resulting from an expansion of Saltville's
facilities. An open season pursuant to this Section 3.9(a)
shall not be required for capacity attributable solely to
facilities which Saltville is willing to construct pursuant
to Saltville's blanket authorization ("blanket facility
capacity"); such blanket facility capacity shall rather be
available for contracting pursuant to Section 3.8 above.
(b) The open season notice will identify:
(1) the location of the capacity or proposed expansion;
(2) the total quantity, unless such quantity is not known
(3) whether Saltville will offer rate incentives in
exchange for an early commitment to the expansion
project and, if so, a description of the
circumstance(s) under which such incentives would be
(4) the methodology to be used by Saltville in selecting
the best bid(s) in the event that Saltville is
unwilling or unable to award capacity pursuant to all
bids tendered to Saltville;
(5) the date capacity is proposed to be available; and
(6) the dates on which the open season begins and ends.