Wyoming Interstate Company, Ltd.
Second Revised Volume No. 2
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/12/2010, Docket: RP10-491-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 99 Second Revised Sheet No. 99
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 99
FORM OF HEADSTATION POOLING SERVICE AGREEMENT UNDER
RATE SCHEDULE HSP-1
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: WYOMING INTERSTATE COMPANY, L.L.C.
2. Term of Agreement: Beginning: ________________________
Extending through: ________________________
___ Month to month with 30-day written notification of termination by
3. This Agreement supersedes and cancels: ______________________________
4. This Agreement is subject to all of the terms of Rate Schedule HSP-1 or
Any superseding Rate Schedule and the General Terms and Conditions of
Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 2 as the same may
be amended or superseded from time to time (the Tariff), except as
adjusted as follows:
5. Changes in Rates and Terms. Transporter shall have the right to propose to
the FERC changes in its rates and terms of service, and this Agreement
shall be deemed to include any changes which are made effective pursuant
to FERC Order or regulation or provisions of law, without prejudice to
Pooler's right to protest the same.
6. Notices, Statements and Invoices: To Pooler:
See "Points of Contact" in the Tariff.