Williston Basin Interstate Pipeline Co.
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/23/2006, Docket: RP07- 33-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 687 First Revised Sheet No. 687 : Effective
Superseding: Substitute Original Sheet No. 687
FORM OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE PAL-1 (Continued)
9. Termination Obligations. Termination of this Service Agreement
shall not relieve Transporter and Shipper of the obligation to correct
any quantity balances hereunder or Shipper of the obligation to pay
money due hereunder to Transporter for services rendered.
10. Daily Nominations. Unless otherwise agreed, Shipper shall make
daily nominations in accordance with Section 9 of the General Terms and
Conditions of Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No.
1. Transporter is not responsible for assuring that the nominated
quantities are actually tendered or that calculations of parked
quantities and loaned quantities developed for or by Shipper are
11. Notice of Operational Change. Transporter reserves the right to
require 24-hours' notice prior to any change in receipts or deliveries
at a PAL point(s).
12. This section to be utilized when necessary to specify other
13. Adjustments to General Terms and Conditions. Certain of the
General Terms and Conditions are to be adjusted for purposes of this
Service Agreement, as specified below:
14. The interpretation and performance of this Service Agreement
shall be in accordance with, and controlled by, the laws of the State of
15. Invoices and Notices. Invoices are subject to the General Terms
and Conditions of this Tariff including, but not limited to, Section 19
of the General Terms and Conditions. Invoices and notices provided for
in this Service Agreement shall be in writing and shall be considered as
having been given if delivered personally, electronically or if mailed
by United States mail, postage prepaid, to the following addresses:
Invoices for Transportation:___________________________________
See Rate Schedule PAL-1, Subsection 8.1.