Kinder Morgan Interstate Gas Transmission LLC
Second Revised Volume No. 1-C
Contents / Previous / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 12/28/1999, Docket: GT00- 19-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 63 Original Sheet No. 63 : Superseded
CREDIT APPLICATION - cont.
* Operating under federal bankruptcy laws Yes____ No____
* Subject to liquidation or debt reduction procedures Yes____ No____
under state laws?
Subject to pending liquidation or regulatory Yes____ No____
proceedings in state or federal courts which could cause a substantial
deterioration of Shipper's financial condition?
* Subject to any collection lawsuits or outstanding Yes____ No____
judgements which would affect Shipper's ability to remain solvent?
* Attach copies of your financial statements (to include, at least, two
most recent years on an annual basis and 3 most recent monthly or
* Attach a copy of your most recent Annual Report and SEC Form 10-K, if
If credit is approved, payment terms will be indicated in the contract.
Invoices not paid within these terms may result in customer being placed on a
cash in advance basis and/or having transactions suspended until entire
balance due is paid. We reserve the right to limit or revoke the amount of
credit extended to a customer. We reserve the right to require an
irrevocable letter of credit or deposit before extending credit to a
customer; you will be notified if such an instrument is required. To avoid
delays, be sure your credit is approved before any sales or transports are
scheduled. Information provided on this application will be held in
strictest confidence and used only by the Company, in making a credit