Oktex Pipeline Company
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/1997, Docket: RP97-103-003, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 22 Second Revised Sheet No. 22 : Effective
Superseding: FIRST REVISED SHEET NO. 22
5. Upon written consent of both Shipper and Transporter, effective Schedule 2 appended to each Gas
Transportation Contract between Transporter and Shipper may be revised from time to time in order to reflect
mutually agreeable additions or deletions of Delivery Points or changes in the Maximum Equivalent Quantities
or maximum or minimum delivery pressures applicable to Delivery Points. Additions or deletions of Delivery
Points and/or changes in the Maximum Equivalent Quantities or delivery pressures applicable to Delivery
Points shall be considered new transactions.
III. DELIVERIES AND RECEIPTS
1. Shipper shall take delivery of gas at uniform hourly rates of flow, when operationally feasible,
throughout each day and month for each Delivery Point.
2. On account of variations due to the inability of Transporter or Shipper to maintain more precise
control, the daily Input Quantity for each Receipt Point shall be subject to an allowable variation of not
more than ten (10) percent or 50 Dekatherm, whichever is greater, either above or below the scheduled daily
Input Quantity for each such Receipt Point, and daily deliveries shall be subject to an allowable variation
of not more than ten (10) percent or 50 Dekatherm, whichever is greater, either above or below the Equivalent
Quantity for each Delivery Point for each day.
3. If on any day all or part of the gas made available by Transporter to or on behalf of Shipper at any
Delivery Point is not accepted pursuant to the provisions of this Tariff, Transporter may, in its sole
discretion, curtail further receipts of gas from or for the account of Shipper at one or more Receipt Points
by an amount equivalent to that which was not accepted from Transporter, adjusted for Fuel and Use
Quantities. Any curtailment in accordance with this paragraph shall have no effect on Shipper's obligation
to pay Transportation Demand Charges, if applicable.
1. Heating Value. The gas to be delivered to Transporter at the Receipt Point(s) and made available to
or on behalf of Shipper at the Delivery Point(s) under this Tariff shall be natural gas having