Questar Southern Trails Pipeline Company
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 10/14/2008, Docket: CP99-163-004, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 113 Third Revised Sheet No. 113
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 113
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Types of Discounts. Southern Trails may agree, in writing, to allow a
variety of discounts between its maximum and minimum rates under any rate
schedule in its tariff without undue discrimination. Such discounts may be
in addition to a base discount and will not be considered a material
deviation from Southern Trails' forms of service agreements when Southern
Trails and Shipper agree that a discount applies. Categories of eligible
discounts are as follows:
1. Specified quantities under shipper's service agreement.
2. Quantities above or below a certain level or all quantities if
quantities exceed a certain level.
3. A specified relationship to quantities actually transported or
4. During specified periods of the year or over specifically defined
periods of time.
5. Specific receipt points, delivery points, pooling areas,
transportation routes, markets or other defined geographic areas, or for
specific direction of gas flow.
6. Alternate receipt points under shipper's contract when shipper
currently has a discount under the contract's primary receipt point.
7. Production reserves, gas supplies or markets committed by a
8. To achieve an agreed-upon, overall effective rate, with a
provision for adjusting the rate components of discounted agreements, if
needed, to preserve the agreed-upon overall effective rate, so long as all
rate components remain within the applicable minimum and maximum rates
specified in the tariff. This provision may apply when a FERC-mandated
change in Southern Trails' Statement of Rates affects the current rate paid
by shipper under a transportation service agreement. The parties may
negotiate a rate that as nearly as possible preserves shipper's contractual
rate, commencing with the approved Statement of Rates. However, nothing
contained herein shall be construed to alter a refund obligation under
applicable law for any period during which rates that had been charged under
a discount agreement exceeded rates which ultimately are found to be just and
9. Quantities conditioned upon implementation and completion of a
construction project or acquisition of facilities.