Honeoye Storage Corporation
Original Volume No. 1A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 10/01/2001, Docket: RP01-516-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 129 First Revised Sheet No. 129 : Effective
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 129
4. Seller shall use reasonable efforts, if requested by Customer, to permit customer to
inject or withdraw, quantities of Gas pursuant to Paragraph 3 above up to the
Customer's Maximum Storage Quantity reduced by Seller's Withdrawal Use.
POINT OF INJECTION/WITHDRAWAL
1. Customer shall deliver or cause to be delivered Gas hereunder at the Point of
2. Seller shall Tender to or for the account of Customer, Equivalent Quantities of Gas
stored hereunder, at the Point of Injection/Withdrawal.
ARTICLE III TERM OF AGREEMENT
1. This Agreement shall be effective as of the date first above written and shall remain in
effect for a primary term commencing _______ and ending ________.
RATE SCHEDULE AND CHARGES
1. Each Month, Customer shall pay Seller for the service hereunder, an amount determined
in accordance with Seller's Rate Schedule FSS and the applicable provisions of the
General Terms and Conditions of Seller's FERC Gas Tariff, Original Volume No. 1A, as
filed with the Commission. Such Rate Schedule and General Terms and Conditions are
incorporated by reference and made a part hereof. Sections IV & V of Exhibit A hereto
sets forth the applicable information as follows, which shall be utilized for transactions
(a) Rates and Charges
(b) Additional charges which are applicable.
Exhibit A to this Agreement shall specify the Rates and Charges and Additional charges
which are applicable. When the level of any Additional charges is changed pursuant to
Commission authorization or direction, Seller may unilaterally effect an amendment to
Exhibit A to reflect such change(s) by so specifying in a written communication to