Young Gas Storage Company, Ltd.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 08/01/2010, Docket: RP10-921-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 80D Second Revised Sheet No. 80D
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 80D
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3. Non-grid Nominations are considered to be intra-day
Nominations and are only effective for the remainder of
the Gas Day.
4. Non-grid Nominations will be scheduled only if the
interconnecting party agrees to Confirmation by
Exception (see NAESB WGQ Standard 1.2.11) and agrees to
accept activity at the specified effective time rather
than at the NAESB WGQ grid-wide synchronization times.
5. Non-grid Nominations received at or before the top of
any hour, if scheduled by Transporter, will become
effective the later of:
(i) the top of the next operationally available
subsequent hour but no later than the top of the
fourth subsequent hour, or
(ii)the top of the hour requested by the Shipper.
(d) Non-grid Nominations must comply with the current limits of:
1. Transporter's Maximum Daily Injection Quantity,
2. Transporter's Maximum Daily Withdrawal Quantity,
4. Shipper's Available Daily Injection Quantity,
5. Shipper's Available Daily Withdrawal Quantity, and
3. Shipper's Maximum Available Capacity.
(e) Scheduling of Non-grid Nominations after the beginning of
gas flow shall be based on elapsed-prorated-scheduled
quantities pursuant to Section 6.1(e)(vi), when appropriate.