Puget Sound Energy, Inc.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/1999, Docket: CP98-250-003, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 90 Original Sheet No. 90 : Effective
(dated January 16, 1998)
Gas Storage Project Agreement
Description of the Project
The Storage Project includes Storage Reservoirs, with certificated characteristics and capabilities as outlined on Exhibit C, along with all associated properties and fac
(1) compressor units--three Solar Saturn T-1000 gas turbines, one Solar Saturn T-1300 gas turbine, two Solar Centaur T-4700 gas turbines, one Solar Taurus 60S gas turbine
(2) dehydration units and gas cooling units adjacent to the compressors;
(3) bi-directional meter station, including four 12-inch high capacity turbine meters, adjacent to Northwest's Natural Gas Transmission System;
(4) parallel 14-inch, 16-inch, 20-inch and 24-inch transmission lines extending from the compressors to the meter station;
(5) injection and withdrawal and observation wells, with appurtenant wellhead separation and measurement equipment; and
(6) lateral lines extending from the injection and withdrawal wells to the compressors.