Vector Pipeline L.P.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/2010, Docket: RP10-678-000, Status: Effective
Fifth Revised Sheet No. 109 Fifth Revised Sheet No. 109
Superseding: Fourth Revised Sheet No. 109
limitations of regulators, valves, pipelines or pipeline segments,
measuring facilities or appurtenances to Transporter's system; and
necessary testing, maintenance, repair, overhaul, alteration,
modification, replacement, enlargement, or construction of
pipelines, metering, regulating, and other transmission facilities
and equipment appurtenant to Transporter's system.
57. "Tariff" means Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, as amended and
approved from time to time by the Commission.
58. "Title Transfer Service Agreement" means an agreement pursuant to
which Transporter is obligated to provide title transfer service
to a Shipper pursuant to Rate Schedule TTS.
59. "Transportation" of Gas means the receipt of Gas for Shipper's
account at Receipt Points on Transporter's pipeline system that is
available to Shipper pursuant to Shipper's Transportation
Agreement and the delivery, for Shipper's account, of Gas by
Transporter at the Delivery Point(s) set forth at Exhibit A of
Shipper's Transportation Agreement.
60. "Transportation Agreement" means an agreement pursuant to the
Tariff under which Transporter provides transportation or other
contract services to a Shipper.
61. "Transporter" means Vector Pipeline L.P.
62. "Unauthorized Overrun" means quantities of Gas transported by
Transporter on behalf of a Shipper in excess of Shipper's
Contracted Quantity without Transporter's advance approval.
63. "Year" means a period of 365 consecutive days, except that any
year which contains the date February 29 shall consist of 366