Vector Pipeline L.P.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/2010, Docket: RP10-678-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 108 Second Revised Sheet No. 108
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 108
47. "QuickNom™" means Transporter's Customer Activities Web site
pursuant to NAESB Standard 4.3.10 which is available to any
Shipper who has executed a "QuickNom™" Access Agreement. In the
event of a failure of electronic nomination/scheduling
communication equipment, the Internet, or a third party service
provider, or any other similar emergency event, the term
"QuickNom™" shall also incorporate a mutually agreed upon means of
alternate communication between Shipper and Transporter.
48. "Rate Zone" shall mean the physical portions of Transporter's
system identified as zones for rate purposes, with Zone 1
consisting of Milepost 0 to Milepost 43 and Zone 2 consisting of
Milepost 0 to Milepost 333.
49. "Receipt Point" is any point on Transporter's system where
quantities of Gas may be received by Transporter.
50. "Released Capacity" is capacity reserved under the terms of an
effective Firm Transportation Agreement that a Releasing Shipper
seeks to release, on either a permanent or temporary basis.
51. "Releasing Shipper" or "Releasor" is a Shipper who holds or
acquires firm capacity rights and who elects to release all or a
part of such capacity.
52. "Replacement Shipper" is a Shipper who acquires all or part of the
rights to capacity held by a Releasing Shipper under the terms of
an effective Firm Transportation Agreement, on either a permanent
or temporary basis.
53. "Reservation Charge" means the reservation charge component of the
rate applicable to firm transportation service as specified in
Transporter's Tariff and the Firm Transportation Agreement between
such Shipper and Transporter.
54. "Scheduled Quantity" is the quantity of Gas a Shipper nominates
for receipt by Transporter at a Receipt Point and nominates for
redelivery by Transporter for Shipper at a Delivery Point, and
that Transporter schedules for transportation.
55. "Shipper" means a Person who uses the services of Transporter
pursuant to the Tariff.
56. "System Capacity" is the quantitative ability of Transporter's
existing system to provide maximum Gas transportation service.
The ability of Transporter's system to maintain Gas transportation
service may be limited by changes in prevailing operating
pressures, temperatures, Gas flow rates and Gas flow directions
within any portion(s) of Transporter's system, including any
Receipt Point(s) or Delivery Point(s); physical capacity