Tuscarora Gas Transmission Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2009, Docket: RP09-08-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 148 Original Sheet No. 148
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
26. CAPACITY RELEASE (Continued)
26.4 Release Procedures. (continued)
(d) Submitting a Bid (continued)
A valid bid to contract for a Parcel must contain the following
(1) Replacement Shipper's legal name, address, telephone and
fax numbers and the name and title of the individual
responsible for authorizing the bid.
(2) The identification of the Parcel bid on.
(3) Term of service requested. The term of service must not
exceed the term included in the Parcel.
(4) Percentage of the applicable maximum rate, as identified
in the Parcel, that Replacement Shipper is willing to pay,
or price in dollars and cents per Dth/d, that the
Replacement Shipper is willing to pay. A Replacement
Shipper may not bid below the minimum applicable charge or
(5) The quantity desired not to exceed the quantity contained
in the Parcel, expressed on a Dth/d delivered basis and
greater than the minimum quantity acceptable to