Tuscarora Gas Transmission Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 07/01/2009, Docket: RP09-8-002, Status: Effective
Substitute Original Sheet No. 141 Substitute Original Sheet No. 141
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 141
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
26. CAPACITY RELEASE (Continued)
26.4 Release Procedures. (continued)
(6) The term of the release identifying the date release is to begin and
terminate. The minimum release term acceptable to Transporter shall
be one day.
(7) Whether Option 1, 2, or 3 shall be used to determine the highest
valued bid (see Section 26.5 for a description of bid evaluation
options 1, 2 and 3).
(8) Whether the Releasing Shipper requests to waive the creditworthiness
requirements and agrees in such event to remain liable for all
charges, or, whether Releasing Shipper requests that the
creditworthiness provisions of Section 3.5 shall apply.
(9) Whether the Releasing Shipper is willing to release such capacity for
a shorter period of time and, if so, the minimum acceptable period of
(10) Any other conditions of the release, including any agency
(11) The minimum rate (percentage of: reservation charge or a volumetric
equivalent of the maximum reservation charge applicable to the Parcel
on a 100% load-factor basis) acceptable to Releasor for this Parcel.
Releasing Shipper also should indicate whether bids will be accepted
on a dollar basis or as a percentage of the Releasing Shipper's as-
(12) Reput method and rights should be specified at the time of the deal,
reput method and rights are individually negotiated between the
releasing shipper and replacement shipper.
(13) The Business Day on which the Bid Period will expire, if other than
that determined in Section 26.4(b).