Tuscarora Gas Transmission Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 07/01/2009, Docket: RP09-926-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 86 First Revised Sheet No. 86
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 86
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4. NOMINATIONS, ALLOCATION OF CAPACITY AND POOLING (continued)
4.1 Nominations. (continued)
For purposes of 4.1(i) (2), (3) and (4), "provide" shall
mean, for transmittals pursuant to standards 1.4.x, receipt
at the designated site, and for purposes of other forms of
transmittal, it shall mean send or post.
(5) The Timely Nomination/Intraday Nomination Model established
in NAESB Standard 1.3.2 (vi) is incorporated by reference.
(6) [NAESB WGQ Standard 1.3.6] Nominations received after
nomination deadline should be scheduled after the nominations
received before the nomination deadline.
(j) Intraday Nominations.
(1) All transportation service providers should allow for intra-
(2) [NAESB WGQ Standard 1.3.11] Intraday nominations can be used
to request increases or decreases in total flow, changes to
receipt points, or changes to delivery points of scheduled
(3) [NAESB WGQ Standard 1.3.13] Intra-day nominations do not
rollover (i.e. intra-day nominations span one day only).
Intra-day nominations do not replace the remainder of a
standing nomination. There is no need to re-nominate if
intra-day nomination modifies existing nomination.
(4) [NAESB WGQ Standard 1.3.33] Intra-day nominations may be used
to nominate new supply or market.
(5) Transporter will schedule Intraday Nominations on a
reasonable efforts basis, subject to available pipeline
capacity, supply availability, and upstream/downstream
pipeline confirmations, provided that scheduled quantities
for other Shippers will not be adversely affected.