Tuscarora Gas Transmission Company
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 10/01/2002, Docket: RP02-471-001, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 42D First Revised Sheet No. 42D : Effective
Superseding: Sub Original Sheet No. 42D
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For purposes of 4.1(i) (2), (3) and (4), "provide" shall
mean, for transmittals pursuant to standards 1.4.x, receipt
at the designated site, and for purposes of other forms of
transmittal, it shall mean send or post.
(5) The Timely Nomination/Intraday Nomination Model established
in GISB Standard 1.3.2 (vi) is incorporated by reference.
(6) Nominations received after nomination deadline should be
scheduled after the nominations received before the
(j) Intraday Nominations.
(1) All transportation service providers should allow for intra-
(2) Intraday nominations can be used to request increases or
decreases in total flow, changes to receipt points, or
changes to delivery points of scheduled gas.
(3) Intra-day nominations do not rollover (i.e. intra-day
nominations span one day only). Intra-day nominations do not
replace the remainder of a standing nomination. There is no
need to re-nominate if intra-day nomination modifies existing
(4) Intra-day nominations may be used to nominate market.
(5) Transporter will schedule Intraday Nominations on a
reasonable efforts basis, subject to available pipeline
capacity, supply availability, and upstream/downstream
pipeline confirmations, provided that scheduled quantities
for other Shippers will not be adversely affected.