Transwestern Pipeline Company, LLC
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/05/2010, Docket: RP10-476-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 245 Second Revised Sheet No. 245
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 245
Form of Service Agreement
Rate Schedule FTS-5
GAS TRANSPORTATION AGREEMENT
TRANSWESTERN PIPELINE COMPANY, LLC
[Shipper's Name], [Contract Number]
Date Range: ____________ to ______________
MAXIMUM DAILY TRANSPORTATION QUANTITY (MAXDTQ): _______ Dth
Primary Point(s) of Receipt (1) Receipt Quantity (2)
Primary Point(s) of Delivery (3)(4)(5) Delivery Quantity (2)
(1) Shipper agrees to tender, or cause to be tendered, gas for transportation at the Point(s) of Receipt
identified above at pressures sufficient to effect delivery into Transporter's facilities not to exceed
the maximum allowable operating pressure; provided however, Transporter shall have no obligation to
provide compression and/or alter its system operation to enable Shipper to effectuate said deliveries.
(2) Aggregate may not exceed MAXDTQ as shown above.
(3) Transporter agrees to transport and deliver gas to Shipper, or for Shipper's account, at the above
Point(s) of Delivery; provided, however, Transporter shall have no obligation to provide compression
and/or alter its system operation to effectuate said deliveries.
(4) Maximum Hourly Delivery Quantity:
During no more than 16 hours of any gas day, Shipper shall have the ability to schedule and receive gas
at an hourly rate equal to no more than 6.25% of its MAXDTQ; provided that the total quantity of gas
scheduled and received by Shipper during such gas day shall in no event exceed the MAXDTQ.
(5) Transporter and Shipper agree to the following minimum delivery pressure:_______(may be specified to
certain delivery points).