Transwestern Pipeline Company, LLC
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 07/18/2010, Docket: RP10-853-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 230 Second Revised Sheet No. 230
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 230
OPERATOR BALANCING AGREEMENT
FORM OF AGREEMENT
9. All quantities of gas hereunder shall be reported in dekatherms, and shall be determined by
multiplying each Mcf of dry gas received and delivered by the dry heating value thereof. Any
gas received and delivered to correct an Operational Imbalance shall be adjusted for variations
in heating value. Unless otherwise mutually agreed, measurement of gas for all purposes
hereunder shall be in accordance with the provisions set forth in Transporter's then-effective
FERC Gas Tariff.
10. This Agreement is entered into in order to facilitate operations and accounting between the
Parties, and shall have no effect upon the Shipper Agreements or upon the effectiveness of any
Party's FERC Gas Tariff.
11. Company agrees to immediately notify Transporter upon temporary or permanent cessation of gas
flow into Transporter at an Interconnect Point or upon acquisition of a new Interconnect Point,
and the Parties agree to timely amend this Agreement to delete or add such Interconnect Points
as may be appropriate, by revising Exhibit 1 hereto.
12. Any new Interconnect Points between Transporter and Company shall be added to this Agreement
prior to the commencement of any gas flow, or shall otherwise be deemed to have been added to
this Agreement upon any gas flow.
13. This Agreement shall become effective on the first day of the month following execution by both
Parties and the in-service date of the facilities to be constructed, if any, and shall continue
for a primary term of one (1) month from the effective date and month to month thereafter;
provided, however, either Party may terminate this Agreement at the end of the primary term, or
thereafter by providing thirty (30) days prior written notice to the other Party.
14. Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement, the Parties agree to reconcile and eliminate
any remaining Operational Imbalance pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement
within ninety (90) days of termination of this Agreement or such other period of time which is
mutually agreed to by the Parties.