Transwestern Pipeline Company, LLC
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 10/23/2006, Docket: RP06-604-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 127 First Revised Sheet No. 127 : Effective
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 127
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
18.2 Transporter has established a HTML page accessible via the Internet's World Wide Web
(Internet Website). The following information is posted:
1) Notices (critical notices, operational notices, system wide notices, etc.).
2) FERC Standards of Conduct and postings required by the Standards of Conduct.
3) Operationally Available Capacity, Unsubscribed Capacity (separate reports for daily and
monthly), and Design Capacity.
4) Index of Customers.
5) Transporter's Tariff (Terms, conditions and rates), or general terms and conditions.
6) Transporter's Service Agreement forms for electronic contracting.
7) Contractually binding discount transactions log in accordance with FERC Regulations.
18.3 Transporter will also provide a method for customers to download information contained in its
Internet Website files.
18.4 Access to Transporter's Internet Website
Transporter shall operate on a not unduly discriminatory basis an Internet Website. Access
will be available 24 hours a day except in the event of unavoidable system outages or planned
system maintenance, for which prior notice shall be posted on Transporter's Internet Website.
18.5 Historical Information
A) Transporter will backup the daily information on the Internet Website.
B) Historical information shall be kept for a rolling three (3) year period, inclusive of
both on-line and archived data.
C) Retrieval of Historical Information
1) Historical data will be moved to a designated location on the Internet Website to
provide for online access. This data may be displayed on screen, downloaded, or
printed by a user.