Transwestern Pipeline Company, LLC
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2008, Docket: RP08-232-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 5D.01 First Revised Sheet No. 5D.01 : Effective
Superseding: Substitute Original Sheet No. 5D.01
CURRENTLY EFFECTIVE RATES
RATE SCHEDULE ITS-1
Backhaul transportation is transportation on Transporter's system that is
opposite to the actual physical flow from the point of receipt to the
point of delivery. The backhaul rate will be the same as a forward haul
rate; however, the backhaul fuel rate shall be 0.10%.
(1) Surcharges shall not be applied to the same quantity of gas
more than once.
(2) Includes receipts from the Thoreau/San Juan Point.
(3) These rates will be applicable to all delivery points West of
the Thoreau/San Juan Point except for deliveries to the
California border, which includes points located West of the
junction of the mainline with the Topock Lateral at mile post
75.2 West of Compressor Station No. 1.
(4) No surcharges are applicable to these rates.
(5) These rates will be applicable to all delivery points East of
Thoreau/San Juan Point except for deliveries to the Thoreau/San
(6) Transport fuel percentages are from Receipt Point Area through
to Delivery Point Area and shall be applied to receipt
quantities. The minimum Transport Fuel charge will not be
lower than actual fuel costs, if any.
(7) This fuel will be applicable to all receipts in San Juan
except for receipts north of the Blanco Hub.
(8) This fuel will be applicable to all receipts in San Juan north
of the Blanco Hub.