Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Company, LLC
Fourth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 12/28/2009, Docket: RP10-180-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 510 First Revised Sheet No. 510
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 510
FORM OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
(Applicable to Deliveries Under Rate Schedule LG-S)
RATE SCHEDULE AND PRICE
Buyer shall pay Seller for natural gas service rendered hereunder in accordance with Seller's
LG-S rate schedule and the applicable provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of Seller's
FERC Gas Tariff as filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, and as the same may be
amended or superseded from time to time at the initiative of either party. Such rate schedule and
General Terms and Conditions are by this reference made a part hereof.
The gas delivered by Seller shall not be odorized and Buyer agrees to indemnify Seller
against any liability or claim arising out of or in connection with the delivery of unodorized gas
by Seller to Buyer.
Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller from any and all claims, suits or causes
of action of any type arising out of the operations provided for hereunder where such operations
are under the control of Buyer, its agents, representatives or contractors.
1. The subject headings of the Articles of this agreement are inserted for the purpose of
convenient reference and are not intended to be a part of this agreement nor to be considered in
the interpretation of the same.
2. This agreement supersedes and cancels as of the effective date hereof the following
3. No waiver by either party of any one or more defaults by the other in the performance
of any provisions of this agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver of any future
default or defaults, whether of a like or different character.
4. This agreement shall be interpreted, performed and enforced in accordance with the
laws of the State of
5. This agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto
and their respective successors and assigns.