Texas Gas Transmission, LLC
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2009, Docket: RP09-405-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 5250 Second Revised Sheet No. 5250
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 5250
FORM OF INTERRUPTIBLE STORAGE SERVICE WITH MARKET BASED RATES AGREEMENT
RATE SCHEDULE ISS-M
Contract Number _________
THIS AGREEMENT, dated _________________ made and entered into by and between Texas Gas
Transmission, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, hereinafter referred to as "Texas Gas,"
and ______, a ______________, hereinafter referred to as "Customer,"
NOW THEREFORE, Texas Gas and Customer agree as follows:
1. Service: Subject to the provisions of this Agreement and of Texas Gas' Rate Schedule ISS-
M, Customer agrees to deliver or cause to be delivered to Texas Gas at the Point(s) of Injection
gas for storage and to receive or cause to be received at the Point(s) of Withdrawal gas from
storage, and Texas Gas agrees to receive gas at the Point(s) of Injection, to inject gas into
storage for Customer's account, to store gas, to withdraw gas from storage (or cause gas to be
injected into storage for Customer 's account, stored, and withdrawn from storage) and to deliver
to Customer at the Point(s) of Withdrawal gas withdrawn from storage.
2. Quantities: Customer's applicable Contract Quantities shall be as set forth below:
Maximum Daily Injection Quantity _________ MMBtu/D
Maximum Daily Withdrawal Quantity _________ MMBtu/D
Maximum Seasonal Quantity _________ MMBtu
3. Point of Injection: Customer shall have access to the appropriate Point(s) of Injection as
posted on Texas Gas' Internet Website.
4. Point of Withdrawal: Customer shall have access to the appropriate Points(s) of Withdrawal
as posted on Texas Gas' Internet Website.
5.1 Term: This Agreement shall become effective _________and remain in full force and effect
for a primary term beginning ________ (with the rates and charges described in Paragraph 6
becoming effective on that date) and extending for a period through __________.
5.2 [IF APPLICABLE] Rollover Term: At the end of such primary term, or any subsequent
rollover term, this Agreement shall automatically be extended for an additional rollover term of
__________, unless terminated by either party upon at least thirty (30) days' written notice to
6. Rates: Customer shall pay ____________________________________________________________.
7. Fuel, Use and Unaccounted for Retention: Customer shall reimburse Texas Gas for the
quantity of gas required for fuel, company use, and unaccounted for associated with the
interruptible storage service hereunder in accordance with Section 9.2 of the General Terms and
Conditions and Section 3.2 of Rate Schedule ISS-M of Texas Gas' FERC Gas Tariff.
8. Nominations and Scheduling: Periodic scheduling of the quantities of service requested
shall be provided by Customer to Texas Gas at times and in accordance with the procedures
specified in the General Terms and Conditions of Texas Gas' FERC Gas Tariff.