Texas Gas Transmission, LLC
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 01/01/2009, Docket: RP09-128-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 4900 First Revised Sheet No. 4900
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 4900
FORM OF TRANSPORTATION AGREEMENT
RATE SCHEDULE TAPS
Contract Number _________
Zone __ (Firm OR Interruptible)
THIS AGREEMENT, dated _________________ made and entered into by and between Texas Gas
Transmission, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, hereinafter referred to as "Texas Gas,"
and ______, a ______________, hereinafter referred to as "Customer,"
NOW THEREFORE, Texas Gas and Customer agree as follows:
1. Service: Pursuant to Texas Gas' Rate Schedule TAPS, Customer agrees to deliver or cause to
be delivered to Texas Gas at the Pooling Point(s) of Receipt hereunder, gas for transportation and
Texas Gas agrees to receive, transport, and redeliver to Customer at the Pooling Point of Delivery
hereunder, equivalent quantities of gas to Customer or for the account of Customer, in accordance
with Section 2 of Texas Gas' TAPS Rate Schedule.
2. Quantities: Customer's Transportation Contract Demand shall be ________ MMBtu/D.
3. Points of Receipt: Customer shall have access to the appropriate Pooling Receipt Points
for Zone __ as posted on Texas Gas' Internet Website, and in accordance with Sections 6.5 and 7.2
of the General Terms and Conditions.
4. Point of Delivery: Customer shall have access to the appropriate Pooling Point of
Delivery for Zone __ as posted on Texas Gas' Internet Website, and in accordance with Sections 6.5
and 7.2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
5. Term: This Agreement shall become effective __________ and shall remain in effect for a
primary term extending through the end of the month in which this Agreement is dated, and month-
to-month thereafter, unless terminated by either party upon thirty (30) days' written notice to
6. Rates: Texas Gas shall not charge Customer a transportation rate for service under this
7. Fuel, Use and Unaccounted for Retention: Texas Gas shall not retain any fuel on service
provided under this TAPS Agreement.
8. Changes in Rates and Charges: It is further agreed that Texas Gas may, from time to time,
seek authorization from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and/or other appropriate body for
changes to any rate and/or term set forth herein or in Texas Gas' FERC Gas Tariff, as may be found
necessary to assure Texas Gas just and reasonable rates. Nothing herein contained shall be
construed to deny Customer any rights it may have under the Natural Gas Act, as amended, including
the right to participate fully in rate proceedings by intervention or otherwise to contest
increased rates in whole or in part.
9. Nominations and Scheduling: Periodic scheduling of the quantities of service requested shall
be provided by Customer to Texas Gas at times and in accordance with the procedures specified in
the General Terms and Conditions of Texas Gas' FERC Gas Tariff.
10. Incorporation by Reference: The General Terms and Conditions of Texas Gas' FERC Gas Tariff
and the provisions of Rate Schedule TAPS, as either or both may change from time to time, are
incorporated by reference.