Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company
FIFTH REVISED VOLUME NO. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/01/2000, Docket: RP00- 229-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 655 Third Revised Sheet No. 655 : Effective
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 655
AGENCY AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT (continued)
3. Indemnity: Transporter will rely on communications and actions of Agent for all
specified purposes related to the specified Contracts as set forth in Exhibit A.
Contract Holder agrees to indemnify and hold Transporter harmless against any and
all claims arising from Transporter's actions in reliance on communications with
Agent. Agent agrees to indemnify and hold Transporter harmless against any and all
claims that are brought by Contract Holder against Transporter and that arise from
or relate to this Agency Authorization Agreement or the Contracts, provided,
however, nothing herein shall relieve Transporter of liability for its own
4. Term: The term of this Agreement shall be for a term beginning ___________ and
will continue in full force thereafter unless terminated by Agent, Contract Holder
or Transporter by written notice from any Party to all other Parties two (2)
business days prior to the effective date of the termination.
5. Regulation: This Agreement shall be subject to all applicable governmental
statutes, orders, rules, and regulations and is contingent upon the receipt and
continuation of all necessary regulatory approvals or authorizations upon terms
acceptable to Transporter. This Agreement shall be void and of no force and effect
if any necessary regulatory approval or authorization is not so obtained or
6. Waiver: No waiver by any Party of one or more defaults by the other in the
performance of any provision of this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a
waiver of any future default or defaults, whether of a like or different character.
7. The interpretation and performance of this Agreement shall be in accordance with
the laws of the state of Texas without regard to choice of law doctrine that
refers to the laws of another jurisdiction.
8. Conflicts: In the event of a conflict between the provisions of this Agreement and
the General Terms and Conditions of Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, the General
Terms and Conditions shall govern.