Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company
FIFTH REVISED VOLUME NO. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 09/01/1993, Docket: RS92- 23-012, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 505 Original Sheet No. 505 : Effective
MINIMUM METER TUBE CAPACITIES (continued)
STIPULATIONS OF THE ABOVE CAPACITIES
1. Use the highest expected pressure when determining the minimum capacity.
2. These capacities do not consider restrictions and pressure losses associated with
regulators piping configurations.
3. These volumes may only be used to determine capacities of existing meter stations.
They should not be used in designing or estimating new facilities.
4. These capacities are valid for all existing meter stations.
5. Contact the Measurement Department if there are any exceptions or questions
concerning these capacities.
* This tariff sheet is provided for general information purposes only and should not
be relied upon by Shippers as indicating measurement accuracy for any specific
transactions or conditions.