Steuben Gas Storage Company
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/27/1996, Docket: CP96- 35-002, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 128 Original Sheet No. 128 : Effective
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(3) A statement of whether Customer is acting for
itself or as agent for someone else (who must be
(4) A statement of whether Customer is a Replacement
Customer and the contract number under which
Replacement Customer is requesting service.
(d) Type of Service(s) Requested: Specify for which Volume
No. 1 Rate Schedule service is desired.
(e) Quantity: (stated in dekatherms)
(1) Maximum Storage Quantity, which shall not be less
than 100,000 Dekatherms, except for volumes under
Section 7 of Rate Schedule FS.
(2) Storage Demand Withdrawal Quantity, the number of
dths equal to 1/90 or 1/110 of the Maximum Storage
(f) Term of Service:
(1) Date service is requested to commence.
(2) Date service is requested to terminate (Agreements
for FS shall terminate on March 31).
(g) Point of Injection
(h) Point of Withdrawal
(i) Certified Statement: A certified statement that the
Customer has, or will have, by the time of execution of
an Agreement with Seller, title to, or the legal right to
cause to be delivered to Seller, for Storage the Gas
which is to be delivered to Seller and facilities or
contractual rights which will cause such Gas to be
delivered to and received from Seller.
(j) Credit Evaluation:
(1) Customer's Bank References.
(2) Customer should submit year end audited financial
statements of Customer and Customer's Parent
together with the latest quarterly report.