Scg Pipeline Inc.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/2003, Docket: RP03-611-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No.63 Original Sheet No.63 : Superseded
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4. ALLOCATION OF FIRM CAPACITY ENTITLEMENTS AND RIGHTS OF FIRST REFUSAL
4.1 Open Season for Generally Available Capacity
(a) Pipeline will allocate firm pipeline capacity in accordance with this
Section 4. To the extent Pipeline has available unsubscribed capacity for
which there are no pending requests, Pipeline reserves the right, but shall
not be obligated, to reserve such capacity for open seasons to be held within
the next six (6) months.
(b) Subject to 4.1(a), whenever capacity for a period
greater than 92 days becomes available for subscription, Pipeline will post
notices on its Internet Web Site stating that Pipeline will receive bids for
the capacity in accordance with this Section 4. In addition, Pipeline may
post notices on its Internet Web Site for the subscription of capacity
available for a period of 92 days or less, which shall also be subject to the
terms of this Section 4.
All postings for an open season will contain:
(1) the type of service that is available,
(2) the dates and duration that the service will be available,
(3) the receipt and delivery points of the available capacity and available
capacity at each such point,
(4) any minimum terms and conditions,
(5) any other information that Pipeline determines to be relevant,
(6) the first and last day of the open season.
4.2 Extension of Long Term Service Agreement and Right of First Refusal.
Before the expiration of the term of a Service Agreement and before Pipeline
posts the availability of capacity pursuant to the Right of First Refusal
provisions, if applicable, Pipeline and Shipper may mutually agree to an
extension of the term of the Service Agreement (the exact length and rate of
which is to be negotiated on a case-by-case basis, in a not unduly