Portland Natural Gas Transmission System
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 09/01/2006, Docket: RP06-449-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 327 Original Sheet No. 327 : Effective
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Continued)
4) Fourth, Transporter shall schedule service on the basis of the rate
being paid from highest to lowest, under Rate Schedule IT, Authorized Overrun
under any firm rate schedule, and Rate Schedule FT-FLEX Shippers for whom
Transporter has failed to schedule nominated service less than 10 Days during
the current Month. Nominations for service that are being provided at the same
rate shall be scheduled on a pro-rata basis based on Daily Nominations. For
purposes of this paragraph, the rate being paid under FT-FLEX shall be the Usage
rate being paid.
5) Fifth, Transporter shall schedule service on a pro-rata basis under Rate
Schedule PAL which is being provided at the maximum rate applicable to the
6) Sixth, Transporter shall schedule service on a pro-rata basis under Rate
Schedule PAL on the basis of the rate being paid.
7) Seventh, Transporter shall schedule "make-up" quantities contemplated in
Section 10.4 herein.
8) Eighth, Transporter shall schedule service pursuant to Article III of Gas
Transportation Contracts (having an initial term of 20 years or longer) under
Rate Schedule FT.
For purposes of applying the above priorities only, any Shipper paying a
rate above the maximum 100% Load Factor Equivalent Rate for the Shipper's
service, shall be deemed to be paying the maximum applicable rate.