Gas Transmission Northwest Corp.
Third Revised Volume No. 1-A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 10/06/2003, Docket: RP04- 23-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 192 Original Sheet No. 192 : Effective
TRANSPORTATION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
28. CAPACITY RELEASE (Continued)
28.8 Scheduling of Parcels, Bids and Notifications (Continued)
For biddable releases (1 year or more):
- offers should be tendered by 12:00 P.M. CCT (10:00 A.M.
PCT) four Business Days before award;
- open season ends no later than 1:00 P.M. CCT (11:00 A.M.
PCT) on the Business Day before timely nominations are
due (open season is three Business Days);
- evaluation period begins at 1:00 P.M. CCT (11:00 A.M.
PCT) during which contingency is eliminated,
determination of best bid is made, and ties are broken;
- evaluation period ends and award posting if no match
required at 2:00 P.M. CCT (12:00 P.M. PCT);
- match or award is communicated by 2:00 P.M. CCT (12:00
- match response by 2:30 P.M. CCT (12:30 P.M. PCT);
- where match required, award posting by 3:00 P.M. CCT
(1:00 P.M. PCT);
- contract issued within one hour of award posting (with a
new contract number, when applicable); nomination
possible beginning at the next available nomination
cycle for the effective date of the contract.