Gas Transmission Northwest Corp.
Third Revised Volume No. 1-A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 08/01/2009, Docket: RP09-684-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 191 Second Revised Sheet No. 191
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 191
TRANSPORTATION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
28. CAPACITY RELEASE (Continued)
28.7 Allocation of Parcels (Continued)
(e) Purging of Expired Bids (Continued)
Information regarding all bids for all Parcels shall
be archived off-line before being purged from the
28.8 Scheduling of Parcels, Bids and Notifications
In accordance with NAESB Standard 5.3.2, Version 1.8, the
following timelines apply to capacity release transactions.
For biddable releases (less than 1 year):
- offers should be tendered by 12:00 P.M. CCT (10:00 A.M.
PCT) on a Business Day;
- open season ends no later than 1:00 P.M. CCT (11:00 A.M.
PCT) on a Business Day (evaluation period begins at 1:00
P.M. CCT (11:00 A.M. PCT) during which contingency is
eliminated, determination of best bid is made, and ties
- evaluation period ends and award posting if no match
required at 2:00 P.M. CCT (12:00 P.M. PCT);
- match or award is communicated by 2:00 P.M. CCT (12:00
- match response by 2:30 P.M. CCT (12:30 P.M. PCT);
- where match is required, award posting by 3:00 P.M. CCT
(1:00 P.M. PCT);
- contract issued within one hour of award posting (with a
new contract number, when applicable); nomination
possible beginning at the next available nomination
cycle for the effective date of the contract.