Gas Transmission Northwest Corp.
Third Revised Volume No. 1-A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 10/06/2003, Docket: RP04- 23-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 185 Original Sheet No. 185 : Effective
TRANSPORTATION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
28. CAPACITY RELEASE (Continued)
28.6 Bidding for a Parcel (Continued)
(b) Submitting a Bid (Continued)
A valid bid to contract for a Parcel must contain
the following information:
(1) Replacement Shipper's legal name, address,
telephone and fax numbers and the name and
title of the individual responsible for
authorizing the bid.
(2) The identification of the Parcel bid on.
(3) Term of service requested. The term of
service must not exceed the term included in
(4) Percentage of the applicable maximum rate,
as identified in the Parcel, that
Replacement Shipper is willing to pay, or
price in dollars and cents per Dth/d, that
the Replacement Shipper is willing to pay.
A Replacement Shipper may not bid below the
minimum applicable charge or rate.
(5) The quantity desired not to exceed the
quantity contained in the Parcel, expressed
on a Dth/d delivered basis and greater than
the minimum quantity acceptable to
(6) Whether or not Replacement Shipper is an
affiliate of the Releasing Shipper.
(7) A statement as to whether or not Replacement
Shipper is an affiliate of the Releasing